Edison, NJ (November 18, 2019) – MTF Biologics, a global nonprofit organization dedicated to saving and healing lives through organ and tissue donation, is introducing Leneva™ – Allograft Adipose Matrix and SomaGen™ Meshed – Allograft Dermal Matrix to its line of premier, innovative and effective wound care solutions. Developed to advance the treatment of complex surgical wounds, these first-to-market tissue forms aid in tissue reconstruction and wound closure by providing protective coverage and promoting tissue integration.
Leneva is an all-natural, extracellular adipose matrix for various tissue reconstruction procedures that:
- Supports the patient’s tissue reconstruction process;
- Is provided hydrated to reduce procedural preparation time; and
- Provides an extracellular adipose matrix that functions as a scaffold for patient cells to create new fat.
SomaGen Meshed is an acellular human reticular dermal allograft that supports the treatment of a variety of large and complex wounds. As the only allograft tissue comprised of meshed reticular dermis on the market, SomaGen:
- Expands up to 150 percent to accommodate wounds of various sizes;
- Is ideal for areas where skin has been taken to cover wounds on another part of the body;
- Conforms and expands to the wound and topography to provide immediate coverage;
- Aids in the healing of wounds by improving drainage; and
- Provides a scaffold for wound closure to allow a patient’s own cells to proliferate and repopulate the graft and facilitate integration.
For more information on MTF Biologics and its growing line of wound care solutions, please visit www.mtfbiologics.org. or contact your local MTF Wound Care Consultant.
To read more on this press release, click here.