US listeners: Visit the 3M Beyond the Hospital website to learn how we can help!
- Contact 3M 24/7 at 1-800-275-4524
- ACTIV.A.C.™ Therapy System
- SNAP™ Therapy System
- Miller-Mikolajczyk C, MStat RJ. Real world use: comparing early versus late initiation of negative pressure wound therapy on wound surface area reduction in patients at wound care clinics. Poster presented at The Wound Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society Annual Conference, June 22-26, 2013. Seattle, Washington.
- Baharestani MM. Driver VR. Optimizing clinical and cost effectiveness with early intervention of V.A.C.® Therapy. Ostomy Wound Manage. 2008;54(11 Suppl):1-15.
- Baharestani MM, Houliston-Otto DB, Barnes S. Early versus late initiation of negative pressure wound therapy: examining the impact home care length of stay. Ostomy Wound Manage. 2008; 54(11 Suppl):48-53.
- Driver VR, de Leon JM. Health economic implications for wound care and limb preservation. J Managed Care Med. 2008; 1(11):13-19.